Skip to content
- New Canaan Library (New Canaan, CT): January 12, 2022, 7:00-8:00. Cradle to the Grave. Learn how to access and use Connecticut vital records, church records, gravestones, and more to learn more about someone in your family. Register here.
- New Canaan Library (New Canaan, CT): January 19, 2022, 7:00-8:00. Connecticut Land Records. learn how to access Connecticut land records and use them to build the story of your home’s past. Register here.
- Russell Library (Middletown, CT): February 7, 2022, 6:30. Middletown Roots in the Time of the Revolution. Join us for a program on documenting your ancestors who lived in Middletown around the time of the American Revolution. The presentation will introduce the available sources and explain how to access them, even from a distance. Records covered will include vital, church, land, probate, military, and taxes. Register here.
- Welles-Turner Memorial Library (Glastonbury, CT): March 7, 2022, 6:00-7:00. Connecticut Research: The Basics. Want to dig into your Connecticut family’s past? There are certain sources that can be especially helpful when researching your Connecticut ancestors. This workshop led by professional genealogist and proprietor of Charter Oak Genealogy, Bryna O’Sullivan, will cover the most commonly used Connecticut sources! Registration begins February 7th.
- Naugatuck Valley Genealogy Club (Prospect, CT): April 9, 2022. Beyond the Gravestone: Researching Death Records in Connecticut.
- The Genealogical Society of New Jersey: May 18, 2022, 8:00. Trace Your Revolutionary Roots. What did your ancestor do to support the American cause? Whether you’re looking to document service for the Sons and Daughters of the American Revolution or simply to learn more about your family’s past, this program will help you find out. Register here.
- May 22, 2022, 10:00. The Revolutionary War Lineage Societies